Arabic to Sinhala Translation
Looking to translate from Arabic to Sinhala? Get the best translation tool on the market.
Explore Projects with Pepper
Why Should You Translate Your Content?
Providing content in a foreign language can broaden your overall reach, which in turn leads you to make sales in droves.
Be local, bo vocal
Translation allows you to connect with your customer on a cultural level, using words that they can really resonate with. Make sure that you translate your website content into your customers' language. A language is the bridge between two different cultures, and localization has made many successful businesses that could otherwise have failed.
Speak their language
Translated content saves you time in the long run. According to Google Adwords , translations take up 90% of their money and the remaining 10% go to marketing. Having translated content not only makes it easier for you to expand to new markets and connect with new readers, it is also more cost-effective.
Although marketing in English is cheaper, it takes time and extra effort to ensure that the content you are promoting is properly translated first. That extra effort may save you money in the end by increasing traffic to your site and sales as you spread your content to your target audience on other platforms. You're also more likely to find common ground with people in your target audience that you wouldn't have originally reached by only writing content in your native language.
About Arabic to Sinhala Translation Tool
We made it easy for you to translate between Sinhala and Arabic. Simply type a word in Arabic on the left-hand text box and click the "Translate" button. Our app then translates your Arabic word, phrase, or sentence into Sinhala within seconds. Here at Yes Sinhala we are constantly trying to make your online experience as seamless and easy as possible. That's why we have several other Sinhala apps available on both android and Apple iOS devices. These apps include:
Google translate (and many modern translation software) is capable of translating up to 1 paragraph of 500 characters from Arabic to Sinhala translation. Although it isn't 100% accurate, you will get the general idea of what is being said. Usually, if something seems to be inaccurate, if you change a few words around or if you omit a portion of words, you can pretty much get the gist of what is being said. Google translate and Microsoft translate are getting smarter everyday and the chances of obtaining accurate and useful translations will only increase overtime as the technology improves.
العديد من الألوف من أبناء العالم يتحدثون العربية. ومع ذلك ، لديك علاقات بشكل خاص وتحاول التعرف على لغتهم . المزيد من البرامج المفتاحية الحديثة يتيح لك اتباع هذا نظام ، على الرغم من أن
Commonly spoken Arabic to Sinhala phrases
لا استطيع سماعك.
මට ඔයාව ඇහෙන්නේ නැහැ.
انا معجب بها.
මම ඇයට කැමතියි.
ඔයාට කොහොම ද?
كيف يجري العمل؟
من فضلك قلها مرة أخرى
කරුණාකර එය නැවත කියන්න
انا بخير وأنت؟
මම හොඳින්, සහ ඔබ?
انا لست مشغول.
මම කාර්යබහුල නෑ.
من فضلك خذني إلى هذا العنوان.
කරුණාකර මාව මෙම ලිපිනයට රැගෙන යන්න.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our translation service uses online services that are cloud based, or on premise; our translation service has access to powerful computers, normal computers, old computers, or any machine capable of handling text to text translations of Arabic - these computers, though a mix of resources, work in unison to translate text from one language to another in a few seconds.
Yes, our translation tool is absolutely free for both personal and commercial use.
Unfortunately, at this moment, you cannot download this translation tool.
Google and Microsoft are integral to the success of the Arabic to Sinhala translation service. The translation process is near instantaneous.
Machine translations are useful for understanding the general concept of the sentence. For example, if you were to translate from Arabic to Sinhala through Google Translate, here's an example of how it works behind the scenes. Computers known as translation software use algorithms like this since it needs to figure out what words mean both ways around when translated so it can match up with other words equal in both languages. The algorithm will compare all the possible combinations against individual words and phrases that make up that language. If you want better contextual translation or accurate translation, visit Pepper Content’s language services (https://www.peppercontent.io/translation-services/) and get your content translated by expert translators!