Words, whether spoken or written, appeal to others in a way that no other medium of communication can. Look at your own lives. You will say and hear more than a thousand words in a day, but retain only a few that stand out. That is how human psychology works. The human brain can process up to 700 words per minute but can retain only seven!
The same holds true for social media marketing. Consider this: there are thousands of ads that are being created and watched by individuals all over the world. What would make them remember specific ads more than others? Words! The simple reason is that when you use a sequence of words like those used in a catchy slogan or tagline, the brand is immediately associated with it. That is how the human brain processes information.
For example, when someone says “Just Do It,” you immediately think of the brand Nike. That is how powerful the association is between the brand and its marketing phrases.
How Do Social Media Marketing Slogans Work?
Catchy slogans or marketing taglines appeal to human emotions. That is how marketing phrases stick and make a lasting impression. If you want your brand to really stand out from your competition in this digital world, you can use the following tips to create digital marketing slogans that click:
- Marketing slogans should ideally be in the form of a sentence, but crisp.
- They should have some elements of emotion and actionable verbs.
- A social media slogan should encapsulate what the brand stands for.
- It should be real for it to be relevant to the audience.
- Short, catchy, and easy-to-understand marketing slogans are more impactful than others.
The Most Innovative Marketing Phrases for Social Media
Brand slogans, early on, were limited to offline marketing campaigns like TV commercials, print ads, hoardings, etc. With the rise of social media, brand marketing slogans that appeal to the social media-savvy masses have become the need of the hour.
Social media provides businesses with the opportunity to engage directly with clients. It not only attracts more traffic to your website, but also helps in increasing your sales and revenue. Thus, concentrating on a brand marketing slogan that is specially curated for appealing to your followers on social platforms is crucial. Here is a curated list of the most catchy and impactful digital marketing slogans or taglines for social media:
- A place where ideas grow
- Ad agency by day, invention lab by night
- Be where the world is going
- Better. Best. Wow!
- Design like you are absolutely right. Then optimize like you were wrong from the start.
- Finding the human in technology.
- Innovate. Inform. Inspire.
- Digital marketing is the only fashion that never fades.
- Frame your social space.
- We make smart, good-looking things.
- Be yourself. Be social media.
- Because your customers are not present only in your locality
- Because profits are what you deserve
- All you need is a digital push.
- It’s time to grow. It’s time for digital marketing.
- The best time for connecting with social media is today.
- Perfect media for perfect partner: WE
- We are ready to serve you differently.
- A new world is rising. Let’s discover it.
- Where your success becomes ours
- Get to know your audience with us
- The best part of waking up is SMM in your cup.
- Advertise right as rain
- Advertising stays sharp till the bottom of the glass.
- What is new in digital marketing? Everything.
- You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.
- Let’s work together to create something younique.
How to Make Social Media Slogans Work for You
Social media marketing is all about telling your story well. You can do this through a catchy slogan that best describes your tale. Focus on the following components while coming up with marketing phrases:
- As a rule of thumb, restrict your marketing slogan to less than ten words.
- Focus on talking about what you do. But more importantly, talk about how you are different from the pack.
- Your social media content writing should be in sync with your brand logo.
- Create a slogan that does not lose its essence with time.
- Most importantly, consider your audience while coming up with the brand slogan.
Importance of Social Media Marketing
New marketplaces are emerging to change the way companies engage in customer outreach and retention. Many companies are facing uncertainty across industries. But what stands out is the consistent reliance on social media marketing to reach out to customers, feel their pulse, and inform product strategies. Social media marketing is the go-to marketing strategy for most businesses today, and when done well, it translates into outstanding results, including increasing sales and better customer retention.
Most brands today use social media marketing to analyze customer needs, gather real-time insights into audience preferences, as well as amplify brand visibility. It is a powerful tool for a visual marketing strategy that appeals to customers who rely on graphical representations of the products to connect to the brand. It is a win-win for both customers and businesses, where the former gets a chance to have a say in the final product, and the latter can generate more revenue and ensure long-term growth.
Big Brands, Great Marketing Slogans
There are some brand marketing slogans that have stayed in the minds of the customers for a long time. In fact, it is the tagline that drives the customers to choose your brand over and over again. Here are some of the best examples of marketing slogans ever created, both online and offline.
- Don’t be evil – Google
- Connecting people – Nokia
- So easy, a caveman can do it – Geico
- America runs on Dunkin’ – Dunkin’ Donuts
- We bring good things to life – General Electric
- The happiest place on earth – Disneyland
- Open happiness – Coca-Cola
- Be your way – Burger King
- You are in good hands – Allstate
- Just do it – Nike
- Never settle – OnePlus
- The ultimate driving machine – BMW
- Belong anywhere – Airbnb
- Impossible is nothing – Adidas
- The power of dreams – Honda
- Stronger than dirt – Ajax
- Think different – Apple
- Citi never sleeps – Citibank
- A diamond is forever – De Beers
Marketing Slogans of Popular Indian Brands
Indian brands take social media marketing seriously and they have done well to leverage this platform to build their identity. Here is a look at the best taglines for both offline and social media marketing by top Indian brands.
- The taste of India – Amul
- Nobody delivers Kerala better – Malayala Manorama
- Journalism of courage – The Indian Express
- Isko laga dala toh life jingalala – Tata Sky
- Express yourself – Airtel
- An idea can change your life – Idea Cellular
- No confusion, great combination – Bingo
- Har ghar kuch kehta hai – Asian Paints
- Boost is the secret of our energy – Boost
- Zindagi ke saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Desh ka namak – Tata Salt
- Dimaag ki batti jala de – Mentos
- Do the DEW – Mountain Dew
- Sar utha ke jiyo – HDFC Life
Marketing slogans, whether online or offline, are the soul of every advertising campaign. These taglines represent the brand in its shortest and most impactful form. The collection of the above catchy slogans can serve as a point of reference and inspiration for content marketers today. At the same time, they also need to remember that the social media language is quite different from that of offline marketing, and slogans today need to cater to this particular medium. However, once you create an excellent marketing slogan that encapsulates the brand’s appeal perfectly, it can be successfully used both online and offline.
Impressive social media slogans are important to appeal to the large audience base that social platforms provide
A marketing slogan tells your readers exactly everything you do and why you do it. It is a concise message carefully crafted for portraying your brand within a sentence.
Some tips to come up with attractive brand taglines include:
– Work around familiar phrases.
– Keep it brief, crisp, and punchy.
– Inspire or elicit motivation.
Digital marketing slogans are small taglines that pack a punch and help in explaining to the audience what you do and why you do it. The most successful marketing slogans are short and easy-to-remember, and give insight into your business.
In this blog, explore the golden rules of using AI marketing tools so you can leverage the benefits to their maximum potential.
In this blog, you’ll learn how to avoid the pitfalls of SEO over-optimization while enhancing your site’s performance.
In this article, we’ll take a look at what AMP is, its advantages and disadvantages, and how it affects SEO.
Get your hands on the latest news!
9 Key Strategies To Increase Twitter Reach
10 Brands That Excel In Localization
Post-Sales Content Marketing Strategies To Engage With Your Customers