Source Words, whether spoken or written, appeal to others in a way that no other medium of communication can. Look at your own lives. You will say and hear more than a thousand words in a day, but retain only a few that stand out. That is how human psychology works. The human brain can… Continue reading 25+ Catchy Social Media Marketing Slogans And Phrases
Words, whether spoken or written, appeal to others in a way that no other medium of communication can. Look at your own lives. You will say and hear more than a thousand words in a day, but retain only a few that stand out. That is how human psychology works. The human brain can process up to 700 words per minute but can retain only 7!
The same holds true for social media marketing. Consider this: there are thousands of ads that are being created and watched by individuals all over the world. What would make them remember specific ads more than others? WORDS! The simple reason is that when you use a sequence of words like those used in a slogan or tagline, the brand is immediately associated with it. That is how the human brain processes information.
For example, when someone says ‘Just Do It’, you immediately think of the brand Nike. That is how powerful the association is between the brand and the social media marketing slogan lines.
How Do Social Media Marketing Slogans Work?
Slogans appeal to human emotions. That is how they stick and make a lasting impression. If you want your brand to really stand out from your competition, you can use the following tips to create a social media marketing slogan that clicks:
- The slogan should ideally be in the form of a sentence, but crisp.
- It should have some elements of emotion and an actionable verb.
- The slogan should encapsulate what the brand stands for.
- It should be real for it to be relevant to the audience.
- Short, catchy, and easy-to-understand slogans are more impactful than others.
The Most Innovative and Catchy Marketing Phrases for Social Media
Here is a curated list of the most catchy and impactful taglines for social media marketing of all times:
- A place where ideas grow!
- Ad agency by day. Invention lab by night.
- Be where the world is going.
- Better. Best. Wow!
- Design like you are absolutely right. Then optimize like you were wrong from the start.
- Finding the human in technology.
- Innovate. Inform. Inspire.
- The only fashion that never fades – digital marketing.
- Frame your social space.
- We make smart, good-looking things.
- Be there where you want to go.
- Be yourself. Be social media.
- Because your customers are not only present in your locality.
- Because profits are what you deserve.
- All you need is a digital push.
- It’s time to grow. It’s digital marketing time.
- The best time for connecting with social media is today.
- Perfect media for perfect partner – WE
- We are ready to serve you differently.
- A new world is rising. Let’s discover it.
- Where your success becomes ours.
- Get to know your audience with us.
- Corresponding SMM. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- The best part of waking up is SMM in your cup.
- Advertise right as rain.
- Advertising stays sharp till the bottom of the glass.
- SMM. The problem solver.
- What is new in digital marketing? Everything.
- You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.
- Working together to create something younique.
Make Your Social Marketing Slogan Work For You
Social media marketing is all about telling your story well. You can do this through a catchy slogan that best describes your tale. Focus on the following components while coming up with your brand slogan:
- As a rule of thumb, restrict your slogan to less than 10 words.
- Focus on talking about what you do. But more importantly, talk about how you are different from the pack.
- Your slogan should be in sync with your brand logo.
- Create a slogan that does not lose its essence with time.
- Most importantly, consider your audience while coming up with the brand slogan.
Importance of Social Media Marketing
New marketplaces are emerging to change the way companies engage in customer outreach and retention. Many companies are facing uncertainty across industries. But what stands out is the consistent reliance on social media marketing to reach out to customers, feel their pulse, and inform product strategies. Social media marketing is the go-to marketing strategy for most businesses today and when done well, it has translated into outstanding results including increasing sales and better customer retention.
Most brands today use social media marketing to analyze customer needs, gather real-time insights into audience preferences as well as amplify brand visibility. It is a powerful tool for a visual marketing strategy that appeals way more to customers who rely on graphical representations of the products to connect to the brand. It is a win-win for both customers and businesses, where the former gets a chance to have a say in the final product and the latter can generate more revenue and ensure long-term growth.
Big Brands, Great Marketing Slogans
There are some brand slogans that have stayed on in the mind of the customers for long. In fact, it is the tagline that drives the customers to choose your brand over and over again. Here are some of the best examples:
- Don’t be evil – Google
- Connecting people – Nokia
- So easy a caveman can do it – Geico
- America runs on Dunkin – Dunkin’ Donuts
- We bring good things to life – General Electric
- The happiest place on earth – Disneyland
- Open happiness – Coca Cola
- Have it your way – Burger King
- You are in good hands – Allstate
- Just do it – Nike
- The flagship killer – OnePlus
- The ultimate driving machine – BMW
- Belong anywhere – Airbnb
- Impossible is nothing – Adidas
- The power of dreams – Toyota
- Stronger than dirt – Ajax
- Think different – Apple
- The citi never sleeps – Citibank
- Move fast and break things – Facebook
- A diamond is forever – De Beers
The Best Social Media Marketing Slogans of Popular Indian Brands
Indian brands take social media marketing very seriously and they have done well to leverage this platform to build their brands. Here is a look at the best taglines for social media marketing by top Indian brands:
- The taste of India – Amul
- Nobody delivers Kerala better – Malaya Manorama
- Journalism of courage – The Economic Times
- Isko laga dala toh life jingalala – Tata Sky
- Express yourself – Airtel
- Noone can eat just one -Lays
- An idea can change your life – Idea Cellular
- No confusion. Great combination – Bingo
- I love you Rasna – Rasna
- Har ghar kuch kehta hai – Asian Paints
- Reclaim your life – Tata Safari
- Yehi hai right choice baby – Pepsi
- Boost is the secret of our energy – Boost
- Neighbor’s envy. Owner’s pride – Onida
- ZIndagi ke saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- The Indian Multinational – Videocon
- Desh ka namak – Tata Salt
- Dimag ki batti jala de – Mentos
- Bujhaye pyaas, baki all bakwas – Sprite
- Jiyo sar utha ke – HDFC Standard Life Insurance
Nike – Just Do It.
Apple – Think Different.
Wendy’s – Where’s the Beef?
Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It.
M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
Dunkin Donuts – America Runs on Dunkin.
Mastercard – There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy
KFC – Finger-Lickin’ Good
Disney – Happiest Place on Earth.
Maybelline – Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.
A slogan tells your readers exactly everything that you do and why you do it. It is a concise message carefully crafted for portraying your brand within a sentence.
Workaround familiar phrases
Keep it brief, crisp, and punchy
Incorporate the name of your company
Inspire or elicit motivation