Persuasive Whitepaper Designs
- Top 1% designers & subject matter experts
- Communicate complicated ideas with simplicity
- High-quality, every time
1000+ Businesses trust us with their content
Inform, not Intimidate
White papers can be pretty dense without a readable layout. Get good design to help you inform your readers better.
Generate more Qualified Leads
White Papers serve as a great tool to generate leads but only if people find it easy to go through them. Expert designers at Pepper can help you achieve that.
Professionally Designed with World-class Quality Standards
We do not settle for anything less-than-perfect. Our professional designers ensure that you receive top-notch work with world-class quality standards.
We understand design projects
800+Designers on the network
Creating a perfect White Paper is a 3-Steps Process
Share your vision
Create a whitepaper design brief using our hassle-free, guided flow. Get a preliminary quote and estimated delivery time in under a minute.
We assemble the best quality team
Our algorithms ensure the best-fit designers are briefed, readied, and launched into your project.
Track progress on your dashboard
From commissioning to designing to delivery, we keep you in the loop at every stage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why 1000+ brands trust us with their content needs
Pepper content has been a cost-effective solution for us to get relevant original content in a timely manner. The team is nimble and has helped us churn quality content quickly that is not only engaging but also purposeful. Keep it up team!
Head of Digital Marketing
Pepper has been my man Friday for long now. Last-minute requests, difficult content requirements, unrealistic delivery expectations, and many such challenges but Pepper has always managed to pull a trick out of their hat and surprised me with near-perfect delivery.
I’ve always felt really pleased about Pepper Content’s approach and their responsiveness – they were on the ball and knew what we were doing since day one. They have a system in place that makes it easy to report and track the progress – highly recommended!
Present your Whitepaper with engaging design.
Whitepaper design format should be able to give insightful information about a business to generate leads. Whitepaper is a unique marketing tool and hence whitepaper design should be curated accordingly.
What can whitepaper design services do for your business?
A whitepaper is referred to as a report, document, or sales tool created by a business. It is a binder in which a company presents a backgrounder on its products and services, sales data, profit and loss, amongst many things.
It is an incredibly versatile document that has many purposes. A business can prepare a whitepaper to inform its customers about its philosophy and the different products or services. A business can also prepare a whitepaper for business-to-business marketing. In that instance, they include a lot of statistical information to seek prospective customers and investors. Not just that, it is a useful tool to have for a business as you can chart your company's growth through the years and see where and when you faltered.
Creating a whitepaper might seem easy on the surface. However, designing and collecting information for creating a whitepaper is an extensive job. And if you are a small business that doesn’t have any free hands around, you might find it difficult to create one. Because to design a whitepaper-
- The first and foremost step is to decide upon the target audience for the whitepaper and figure out what information is important to share with them.
- Study similar whitepapers to understand how they tackled the research question and analyze issues within that.
- You need to conduct extensive research on how the market is performing and how your competitors are performing.
- You need to analyze and do a comparative study of the data you collected against your performance.
- Design different types of infographics.
Therefore, whitepaper design services are of great help in this situation as they take charge of collecting all of the necessary data for you, compiling and analyzing the data, and presenting it with the help of infographics. Not only this, whitepaper designing is handled by experts who give proper citations and references wherever those are required and will even go the extra mile with providing comparable data.
The whitepaper design offers a unique marketing strategy.
Whitepapers don't have mass appeal and are used for a very niche group of people. However, if you are a small business, whitepaper is a marketing tool used to retain old customers and appeal to prospective customers. This promotes transparency and builds trust with the customers by displaying that your brand operates ethically. Small businesses can also use this document as a proposal to appeal to other businesses to invest or become stakeholders.
Designing a whitepaper document is extremely beneficial-
- Whitepaper acts as an advocate in the decision-making process of customers and businesses.
- It acts as a case study of different testimonials from customers who found your product and service helpful.
- They are a very extensive document that can be used to compare the progress of the business by itself and with its competitors.
- With the help of whitepaper, a business can inform and educate its customers about their products, showcase new products, and explain other aspects of their business. Ethically conscious customers appreciate transparency from a business. And this builds credibility and trust for your brand.
- Whitepapers that are well designed and contain valuable information help a business build its mailing list and generate sales leads. You are also increasing engagement with your customers.
Why choose whitepaper design services?
A lot goes into writing a whitepaper. And if you want useful insights, well-researched, and in-depth analysis in your whitepaper, which is also effectively designed, then you might require the assistance of professionals. Since there is just too much information and statistics provided in a whitepaper, your reader may lose interest if it is not presented effectively.
That is why whitepaper design services are available to small businesses. These services conduct research, collect data, analyze the data and form a conclusion, but they also work on their formatting and presentation to match the business' brand identity and image.