Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need A Content Distribution Strategy?
- What is Social Media Content Distribution?
- What is Hubspot Content Marketing?
- Different Types of Content Marketing by HubSpot
- Step-by-Step Guide to Create Hubspot Content Distribution Strategy
- Hubspot Content Marketing Plan – Nailing Content Distribution
- Key Takeaways
Your content is as good as its viewership. Without proper content distribution, great content is only so on paper without achieving its outcome of bringing in business.
Every year, thousands of businesses spend lakhs on their marketing efforts in a bid to attract more customers through compelling content. But great content, without the right strategy for distribution, is a waste if the targeted audience doesn’t even know it’s out there. This is where content distribution comes into play. HubSpot’s content strategy has truly nailed it when it comes to strategic and effortless content distribution.
The process of sharing and distributing your content with the intended audiences is what comprises content distribution. It is one of the most important parts of not just your marketing efforts but your overall business as well.
Why Do You Need A Content Distribution Strategy?
Good content is what adds value to your idea. While content distribution is what adds value to your business. HubSpot content marketing is a method to take your content to targeted audiences who are waiting for something that only your business can provide. The idea is to reach potential buyers organically as against traditional marketing tools.
HubSpot content strategy has shown that content distribution can be helpful in the following ways:
- Build brand awareness through content
- Establish a brand authority in the market
- Reach potential customers
- Retain existing customers
- Add economical marketing strategies that reduce operating costs
What is Social Media Content Distribution?
As the name suggests, content that you share and publish on social media is social media content distribution. So, you may produce content strictly meant for social media platforms or re-use content from other sources on social media. Irrespective of the type of distribution channel, have a clear plan just like HubSpot’s content marketing strategy before you actually get down to creating the content.
According to a HubSpot report, 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content on a daily basis. But this is met with dwindling demand, resulting in a content shock for most viewers. This is why random content distribution strategies do not work in favor of businesses. And you need to come up with a robust strategy like the one for content marketing by HubSpot.
What is Hubspot Content Marketing?
HubSpot is an innovative software that provides inbound marketing and sales services to companies in order to attract visitors to their content. In the long run, they help businesses convert leads into potential customers. HubSpot content marketing offers an array of tools like web and landing pages, blogs, emails, SEO, etc. that help businesses track consumer behavior while implementing their marketing campaign. This also helps analyze the success of the campaign and build strategies accordingly.
HubSpot has categorized these tools into Hubs that can be purchased separately and used in various combinations, depending on your marketing plan. Used together, they offer a full suite of services across marketing, sales, and support. These may include:
- HubSpot video marketing
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Social media marketing
Different Types of Content Marketing by HubSpot
HubSpot content strategy has succeeded because of one single reason that it doesn’t bank on one single source of content. The varied types make it easier to segregate target audiences and reach them in a focused way. While you can create different types of content, your distribution plan needs to be customized for each type, since the target audience is different in each case.
- Ebooks: You can distribute your ebook content through HubSpot’s landing pages. When a visitor lands there, they need to submit their information in order to access the ebook and read the contents.
- Podcasts and/or Interviews: HubSpot leverages third party platforms like Spotify or Google Podcasts to share podcast content. You can simply put your content on HubSpot’s Weird Work Podcast in order to reach your audiences.
- Blogs: You can use the HubSpot Blog to publish your blog content. This service will enable you to send emails and newsletters with the best of your content to viewers.
- Infographics: HubSpot’s infographic blog posts are shareable on Pinterest that increases your viewership manifold. Imagine the scale of audience you can reach out to through cross promotions.
- HubSpot Video Marketing: HubSpot uses its own YouTube channel that helps you disseminate brand content and written content visually.
- Webinars: You can use HubSpot’s webinar pages to disseminate webinar content through a dedicated page. You can also use your own website pages for this as well as incorporate CTAs (Call to Action) on your blog posts.
- Case Studies: Success stories, case studies, and testimonials work great to build brand credibility. Just like HubSpot’s Case Studies page . you can build your own webpage to tell compelling stories.
Step-by-Step Guide to Create Hubspot Content Distribution Strategy
There is a simple flow to building your own content distribution strategy in line with HubSpot’s content marketing plan. Here is what you need to do:
- Identify your target audience: The whole idea behind content distribution is to help it reach the right audience and not the entire population at large. And you can only do this if you have done your research before creating the content. You can do this through market surveys, secondary research on demography, consumer preferences, etc.
- Audit the content: A thorough content audit of existing pieces is crucial to understand whether or not it is working. It will also help you gauge whether you need to include more topics in your content marketing or whether to cut down on a few.
- FIx your channel: Depending on your research and audit, you will have to choose a specific channel for distributing the content. A primary reason why HubSpot content marketing works so well is because they know which channel should be used for what content and which audiences.
- Decide on the content type: Along with deciding the distribution channel, it is also important to fix the right content type depending on the consumer. For example, blogs or success stories work best for potential customers before making a purchase on your website.
- Set your goals: Once you have the basic plan for outreach in place, it is time to fix the objectives you want to achieve through your content distribution. For example, content marketing by HubSpot uses a lot of metrics to track key performance indicators and their outcomes over a period of time for a particular campaign.
- Create compelling content: Whatever the type or channel, the success of your marketing strategy rides on the quality of your content. So, make sure to spend most of your energy here.
- Distribute the content: This is the final step where you need to market and distribute the content thus prepared. You can do it through third party pages or through your own webpages, depending on the strategy you have identified.
Hubspot Content Marketing Plan – Nailing Content Distribution
There are quite a lot of platforms that boast excellent content distribution and marketing methods. So, what makes HubSpot stand out?
- HubSpot offers a comprehensive CRM platform that offers everything you need
- The platform can be customized as per your business needs
- Businesses stand to be empowered through CRM-backed marketing
- It is, by far, the best inbound marketing platform
- HubSpot is easily integrated in other platforms making it flexible to use
- It is user-friendly and offers efficient customer support
- You can club your sales and marketing strategies through a single software
- HubSpot helps you analyze the entire cycle of customer engagement
- Get automatically updated data for your sales processes
- It offers smooth social media integration
- Integrate interesting CTAs to increase lead generation for your business
Strategic content distribution is key to a successful marketing campaign. Here is a summary of how content distribution can be the pillar of success for your business:
- Through content distribution, you can share meaningful content with relevant audiences only.
- Content distribution helps build brand awareness and to convert leads.
- With dwindling demand for content on social media, it is important to have a robust content distribution strategy to attract viewers.
- Through HubSpot content marketing, you can avail a suite of services under sales and marketing.
- HubSpot uses different types of content like blogs, emails, podcasts, case studies, etc. to generate relevant content for targeted audiences.
- HotSpot leverages multiple channels like landing pages, videos, social media, etc. to distribute content to audiences.
- Strategic content distribution starts with identification of your target audience to disseminating content to them.
HubSpot’s content strategy has paved the way for content marketing to be relevant and profitable for viewers and businesses respectively. This has led to lower costs and wider outreach for companies.
The process of sharing and publishing content for purposes of marketing is called content distribution.
You can publish all sorts of content on social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
HubSpot is an integrative sales and marketing software that helps businesses reach their audiences through targeted marketing.
For a business, HubSpot offers integrative marketing and sales services that diminish frictions and enhance customer experience.
The all-in-one HubSpot platform is ideal for big businesses that allow for process streamlining.
HubSpot rides on the success stories of customers and showcases them on their platform to attract new audiences. This is in addition to the all-in-one suite that offers a one-stop solution to all your business needs.