Company Profile that Tell Your Brand’s Story
- Expertly crafted to make it professional
- Thousands of industry-focused writers
- Assured quality through human + AI editing
1000+ Businesses trust us with their content
Showcase Your Identity and Vision
Our expert creators will help you showcase your unique brand identity and strong vision through compelling content.
Express your Authority
Our creators follow the best practices to make sure your USP is highlighted in a compelling and authoritative tone.
Create Long-Lasting Impressions
Our creators understand the needs of the target audience and create a compelling profile to build lasting impressions.
Why choose Pepper for your Company Profile?
200,000+Content pieces delivered
1000+Brands we've worked with
45,000Strong creator network
Getting a persuasive Company Profile is Simple
Share Your Requirements
Fill in the order form and, in a few clicks, watch us craft great content
Get Handpicked Writers
We handpick our writers according to the nature of your business and content to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for.
Track your Project
Stay updated at every stage. Access our interactive dashboard to track your project at every level.
Start your Company Profile Project Now
- Best-in-class content creators
- Easy interface for hassle-free order
- Best-in-class quality at great prices
Frequently Asked Questions
Why 1000+ brands trust us with their content needs
Pepper content has been a cost-effective solution for us to get relevant original content in a timely manner. The team is nimble and has helped us churn quality content quickly that is not only engaging but also purposeful. Keep it up team!
Head of Digital Marketing
Pepper has been my man Friday for long now. Last-minute requests, difficult content requirements, unrealistic delivery expectations, and many such challenges but Pepper has always managed to pull a trick out of their hat and surprised me with near-perfect delivery.
I’ve always felt really pleased about Pepper Content’s approach and their responsiveness – they were on the ball and knew what we were doing since day one. They have a system in place that makes it easy to report and track the progress – highly recommended!
A company profile that makes your brand relatable
- Experienced writers to make your brand sound like a human being
- Relatable language and content
- Expert writers and subject matter experts
- High-quality content with a fast turnaround
- Available in multiple regional languages as per your requirements
What’s a company profile?
A company profile is a professional summary of the business and its products and services. When you launch a brand, you need a company profile to introduce your brand to your consumers, potential investors, and other stakeholders. The length of a company profile varies in many ways. We make sure to tailor your company profile based on your target audience, brand voice, your budget, and other requirements.
What do we include in your company profile writing services?
- Business details
- The main details of your company that we add to your company profile are:
- Company name
- Date of launch or Established date
- Names of founders and other stakeholders
- Physical address or location
- Phone and email address
- Website URL
- Social media channels
Based on your business requirements, we include the basics of your company details in your company profile. Here are some details that make integral aspects of a company profile. We use the ones most relevant to your brand.
- Product description
- Description of service
- Introduction to the founders or stakeholders
- History, expansion, and growth
- Mission, vision, and plans
- Public relations
- Unique selling proposition (USP)
- Industry information
- Details of the team
- Client portfolio
Among the wide number of items that usually appear in a company profile, we use the pointers most relevant to your organisation.
- Special programs
- Special launches
- Funding details
- News or media recognition
- Client diaries
Some other pointers that we include in your company profile if required and relevant.
- Annual revenue
- Financial targets
- Number of employees
- Board of directors
How to write a company profile?
- Identifying the purpose: Company profiles are written under various circumstances. Therefore, before setting pens and paper to work, understand the purpose of the company profile and make it contextually relevant. It can always adapt to suit different circumstances if you like.
- Well-suited to your requirements: The tone and format of your company profile change based on your requirement. What to write in a company profile depends on your requirements and the context.
- Telling a story: Encourage people to read all about your company and pay attention to what you do using a story. Instead of listing dates and details in a bland way, it is recommended to engage the users in a captivating story that draws them to your brand and makes it more relatable to them.
- Highlight vision and mission: Inform the readers about the values, ethics, and niche of your business. The impact of your business on people and the planet are important details to include in a company profile.
- Proofreading: It is the most important and crucial part of the process. When you give this job to Pepper, we become extra cautious. Instead of only relying on spell checkers, we have a 4-step evaluation process for each piece of content we write. After an advance spell check, the content is proofread by our expert team of writers, passed on to expert editors to identify any missing areas.
What do you need to do?
- Share your expectations: If our approach fits your bill, please do reach out to us to share your requirements. Our team will work with you on the deliverables, the deadlines, and the budget.
- Wait for the amazing copies coming your way: Once you have the deadline from us, you will have the content on time. We are strict believers in timely deliveries.
- Approve and proceed: Your approval is the final and most important stage of our writing process. It’s only after you give it a heads-up that we’ll proceed to transfer the content to your name and close the project.